Navigate

Monday, July 17, 2023

The Picky Bookworm: Sons of Talda

Read about Sons of Taldra: A Science Fiction Adventure at the bookblog The Picky Bookworm.

From the bookblogger: "Hello, new friend! Welcome to The Picky Bookworm! I am so glad you’re here! If you’ve been looking for a place to hang out, be encouraged, and find support for your writing journey, you are in the right place! My name is Pamela, and I am a huge supporter of indie and self-published books and authors. One of my favorite things about the book community is how supportive we all are of each other. When I found this community, I knew I’d found my place."

"Here on The Picky Bookworm you’ll find tons of tips, prompts and discussions to help you find your place. I also love posting book reviews, so you’ll find a ton of those to help you find your next favorite read."