Navigate

Thursday, January 23, 2003

DVD review: X-Men

This is a review of the original DVD release of X-Men, not the new special edition, X-Men 1.5. Have I mentioned that I hate how the movie studios keep selling DVDs of movies, then re-releasing the DVD with more features? Actually, I just rented the DVD anyway, and also saw the movie at the theater. I loved watching it both times and will probably watch it many more times!

On to the review:
I love every minute of this movie! The acting, the special effects, the action, and the important themes make a great total package. The DVD is a treasure chest of special features, though I would rather view those features without having to endure repeated viewings of the tiresome clip that introduces them.

X-Men 2 opens in theatres on May 2, 2003.